This is a mature roleplay. This means that the way you act, both in the way you act Out of Character or In-Character and, how the roleplay is designed. If you cannot handle it, please kindly take your business elsewhere. Failure to any of these rules appropriately will lead to being suspended, or banned.
Rules on Joining;
- You may reserve a character. The character will be reserved for three days. ***When reserving a character, please give us your name.
- You must fill in the application within these three days.
- You must create your character’s blog within these three days.
- If you are interested in a Face Claim, please suggest it to us via ask box and we will consider it. If we believe the FC isn’t fit for this roleplay, the FC will not be made. If you want to replace a current FC with another, please tell us and we will most likely oblige as long as your Audition is great, and the FC fits. We do have a Banned FC List.
- OCs are allowed. But no Mary or Gary Sues. Try to make them as detailed as possible, so we have a clear representation of your character. You will have a better chance. We`d much rather you chose one of the existing characters though.
Rules on Roleplaying;
- Absolutely no god-modding. We will not tolerate it. You will be warned only twice. In an rp such as this, it will be very hard to not god-mod when fight scenes happen. We do understand that. But we highly dislike any type of god-modding. If you have or are having any difficulty with this, please feel free to speak to us.
- Remain in-character in all posts. Title, or label, all out of character posts ‘ooc’. Please do not label it through tags.
- If your character is shipped with someone, or connected to someone, please keep those the same. We want to see you talking to the actual person. NO, this does not mean that your character needs to end up with that person. We just want to see some interaction between the characters. But we do highly like to see “crackships” form, instead of the typical “ships”.
- Please don’t ruin anyone else’s plots. Ask the person before you do anything too dramatic.
- Any BIG plot lines, such as pregnancy, suicide etc, needs to be run by the admins before you proceed with them. If we feel that the plot or story or character doesn’t fit, or isn’t strong enough, we will refrain you from doing it. ** This only goes for the characters that aren’t already doing these things [if it is not stated in the biography.]
- Smut is allowed. Put it under a “Read More” tab.
- When involved in a paragraph style RP, please no one liners. Please try to match the previous person’s length, if you are unable to please try to write at least post TWO paragraphs.
- When you are directing a para to another character, please tag the character’s name and URL.
- USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING.
- Reblog paragraphs in Text post.
- Open your ask box.
- Please tag your character’s name and URL.
- If you are on a mobile device, please let us know.
- THIS IS A HEAVILY PARA BASED ROLEPLAY. If we had to ration it out, 90% paras and 10% chats. If you like writing paragraphs, then this shouldn’t be hard at all. This is what we mean by “chats”. Also, yes we do encourage posting pictures, music, and journal entries.
We love well thought out plots, and if the plot ends up with a character death, then we understand. We also understand the need of having another character, if you don’t have a second character already.
- You must audition again, but, this time you do not need to write the paragraphs.
- You still need the interpretation of the character.
- Please indicate how many characters you have, if you have more than one.
- If the character has other auditions then it is not implied you will automatically get the slot.
- Give us a heads up that you will be auditioning for another character after your other character’s death.
Answer to Audition question;“It will Reine down on Nina because of her Koala-tea”
Rules on Inactivity;
- Any blogs that are inactive for more than 1 week will automatically be re-opened. If the character in an Original Character, OC, the character will be removed.
- If a roleplayer is going to be inactive for a few days or weeks, please notify the main/master blog.
- We want an equal amount of paras and other posts, if you log on and only do a bare minimum, in our eyes, we will not count it as being active.
And above all - HAVE FUN!